Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Monday, August 8, 2011

GRAVES - DEMO 2011


Derek send me their band Demo. Graves from boston playing fucked up fast hardcore/powerviolence with a hit of  noise/grind and additional of thrashy parts on every song. this demo is teh shit, 7 songs less than 6 mins fuckin' loud and holy wicked shit. freshly made by the band the recording is pretty damn good for a demo. small files but worth to check it. visit them to their band site (Graves). kthanxbye.


Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. graves-ultra//negative split 7" in the works. just need a label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the information worthy as I had no idea of posting a comment on the blog. It’s my first visit.I like very much your way of presentation.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEAR NEW GRAVES SONGS FROM THE UPCOMING SPLIT WITH ULTRA//NEGATIVE www.gravespv.bandcamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn't find. This post is different from what I read on most blog. And it have so many valuable things to learn. Thank you for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you describe all the things and the examples

    ReplyDelete