Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Monday, May 30, 2011

CHEST PAIN - S/T 7"INCH


Ok, bitches and twat,  I know you want more wicked, short and loud records, thats why you keep checking my blog, right?, i'll give you what you need, Here's Chest Pain. "Chest Pain" is Insane four piece power violence band from Austin,Texas. if u like Hatred Surge you might like this as hell. kickass record you need to put into your collectibles. 10 songs in less than 10mins. no shizzle my frizzle, you wont get bored to listen to this. totally sick-O  fast hardcore mainly influenced of Infest, Crossed out, No comment, and Siege. Recommended.


Mediafire

Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points [Online Game Code]

3 comments:

  1. I commend you for your service to the future bloggers. I never would have imagined that I needed to know all this. I did need to know this! Thank goodness for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. اذا كان لديك جهاز من اجهزة توكيل وستنجهاوس و كنت تحتاج الحصول على خدمات صيانة وستنجهاوس فلا تتردد في التواصل مع فروع مراكز صيانة وايت وستنجهاوس المعتمدة الموجودة في جميع انحاء مصر

    ReplyDelete
  3. يمكنك الآن الحصول على خدمات صيانة ايس ميكر المتكاملة في مصر عن طريق التواصل مع كبرى شركات صيانة معدات مطاعم التي تقدمها شركة دليل التجهيزات

    ReplyDelete