Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Friday, June 20, 2008

HELPING HAND ANYONE?

Im having a hardtimes to get this records. i try to email to order a copy of this from a distro but no reply after all.. maybe its time for you to help me out of this..will you? to those people have a copy of this and willing to share it with me, i will be glad from the buttom of my butthole..hehe.just kidding. i just want to hear something from these guys. "DYSTROPHY, CHAROGNE STONE, CHAINSAW TO THE FACE, DIE! , I QUIT , AND TOTAL FURY". i got tons of list need to check but i guess thats enough for now..hehe. thnx in advance. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I can help you out with a Chainsaw To The Face demo. I planned on getting some copies of their 10" for the shop, but I don't have the funds yet. Since the demo is out of print and shit, I'll ask the band if I can host it for them.

    I'll let you know when it's up!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit,sweet thnx.
    i added your link as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude - great blog.

    I have Die! - I Hope you Die.

    I'm just uploading it onto rapidshit atm. Be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link to Die! - I Hope You Die

    http://rapidshare.com/files/205503537/Die_.rar.html

    Cheers,

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have CTTF split with hummingbird of death, the split with spoonful of vicodin, and the both demo's, i have 2 releases from Charogne Stone as well, I have a lot of powerviolence and grindcore i'd be glad to share with you


    email address is Thinkfastdicklips@hotmail.com

    get ahold of me there and ill be glad to share

    ReplyDelete